Net-effective rent advertised; 1 month free on a 12 month lease.
Welcome to The Kent, an elegant collection of luxury condominium residences on the Upper East Side, crafted by award-winning architects Beyer Blinder Belle and acclaimed interior designer Alexandra Champalimaud.
Walk into this graciously proportioned 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home through the private Foyer that leads into an impressive Living and Dining Room, featuring 14 foot ceilings and massive North and East facing windows. Distinctive finishing details include custom millwork, Brushed Oak flooring throughout, Ivory high-gloss custom kitchen cabinetry with metal mesh accented upper glass doors, integrated Miele appliances, Sub-Zero wine storage, and premium Dornbracht fittings. All 3 Bedrooms also have soaring 14 foot ceilings, each with their own ensuite Bathroom. The oversized Master Suite features a large walk-in closet and a gorgeous master bath clad in marble with Bianco Dolomiti accents, Axor designer fittings and accessories by Patricia Urquiola. This residence also includes full-size and vented Washer/Dryer.
Residences at The Kent are complemented by three levels of curated indoor and outdoor amenities which include:
- Grand Lobby with concierge desk
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Stroller Valet
- Lobby cold storage room for fresh food and flower deliveries
- The Drawing Room" Lobby Lounge with fireplace and bar
- 55-foot indoor heated swimming pool
- Private State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Men's and Women's changing rooms with Finnish saunas
- "The Sound Lounge" by Kravitz Design, envisioned by Lenny
- Camp Kent children's playroom designed by Williams New York
- Outdoor children's play area designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- "The Garden Salon" residents' lounge with fireplace, billiards table, catering kitchen
- Landscaped courtyard garden designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- Canine Spa
- Bike Room
Annual: $10,454 Per Month